Rizzo Island PC/Dreamcast Demo
A downloadable rizzo island demo for Windows
Become a Patron on our Patreon and help support our team!
This is a demo for the full game which should be coming out in late 2018-early 2019.
A new 3D platformer for the Dreamcast!?!?!
This game is a 3D platformer that follows the adventure of my late Uncle Tom Rizzo. He was a musician who loved making music, and I wanted to honor him in my own special way!
Tom Rizzo was traveling around in his Psychedelevator, trying to find a new place to chill out, when OH NO! HE FELL OUT! Now he has to make his way across the island to get back to the psychedelevator so he can get home! Platform your way across 2 demo levels with music composed by my uncle, and collect the rune stones to complete each level!
Includes the PC game and a Dreamcast bin/cue disc image to burn (compatible with imgburn)!
Uses the Darkplaces (PC) and Makaqu (Dreamcast) Quake Engine
Dreamcast version playable in the Demul Dreamcast emulator!
Screenshots are from PC version of the game. Dreamcast gameplay can be found in the video.
"Works great and was pretty fun really enjoy the music
Bravo on a great start! Keep up the good work! I bet this can make an interesting and chill game to sit with." - TacT, Dreamcast-Talk Forums
"Thank you very much for your work, I tested it on my DC and the demo is AWESOME. Some features I would like to highlight:
1) Soundtrack is great and fits the game very well. Tom definitely was a great musician
2) Controller is very precise. I have tried some third-person games made with first-person engines (mostly Doom engine) and controllers were not good, so I wasn't expecting much from this... but it actually worked very nice with Dreamcast analog. Kudos!" - TuxTheWise, Dreamcast-Talk Forums
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- PC Game Updated to Include Dreamcast Features11 days ago
- Another Update! Finally Fixed Lighting System!29 days ago
- Just Kidding New Demo Update! - Dreamcast Only32 days ago
- Demo Updated for the Last Time Before ReleaseMay 02, 2018
- Split the Files Up for Better Download SizeApr 01, 2018
- New Update w/Sound and Disc Image FixesMar 26, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.